Breakfast at Burnside B&B, Keswick-on-Derwentwater
Relax around a homely woodburner while Sharon & Peter serve you steaming hot coffee or tea before preparing a breakfast of your choice from the menu below.
Choice of cereals including freshly made porridge, fruit juices, yoghurt, teas and coffee
- Full English Breakfast with Cumberland sausage
- Vegetarian English Breakfast
- Homemade Belgian Waffles with banannas/sultanas in a warm toffee sauce
- Smoked Salmon & Scrambled Eggs
- Scrambled or Poached Egg on Toast
- Sauteed Mushrooms or Beans on Toast
- Omelettes Plain, Cheese, Bacon or Mushroom
- sources all ingredients locally or from Fairtrade suppliers
- cooks all breakfasts fresh to order
- grills her bacon & sauasge
- fries eggs with vegetable oil only
- caters for specialist diets inc. vegetarians & vegans
- fills flasks of tea & coffee free of charge.
Breakfast is served between 8.15am and 9.00am though can be earlier or later on request. Breakfast can also be pre-ordered for the promptest service.
Eating Out in Keswick
Please feel free to ask for recommendations of places to eat in Keswick. Here are a few suggestions.
Pubs / Bar Food
- Dog & Gun - 017687 73463
- Pheasant Inn (Crosthwaite) - 017687 72219
- The Highfield - 017687 72508
- Morrels - 017687 72666
- Casa Bella 017687 75575
- Star of Siam 017687 71444
- Golden Hills 017687 73165
- Lakeland Spice 017687 80005.
For reviews of Keswick restaurants go to www.tripadvisor.co.uk