Breakfast at Burnside B+B , Keswick-on-Derwentwater
Relax around a homely woodburner here at Burnside Bed and Breakfast Keswick while Sharon serves you steaming hot filter coffee or tea before preparing a breakfast of your choice from the menu below.Weather you try the local Cumberland sausage or my homemade veggi sausages you will not leave the Dinning room without feeling full.
We also have decaffinated filter coffee & tea, as well as having a wide selection of herbal teas or a hot chocolate if you like.
Choice of 8 cereals including freshly made creamy porridge, fruit juices, yoghurt, grapefruit, bananas, teas and coffee. Followed by as much toast as you like.
- Full English Breakfast grilled with local bacon & Cumberland sausage
- Vegetarian English Breakfast with tasty Homemade Veggie Sausages
- Homemade Belgian Waffles with banannas/sultanas in a warm toffee sauce
- Smoked Salmon & Scrambled or Poached Eggs
- Scrambled or Poached Egg on Toast
- Sauteed Mushrooms or Beans on Toast
- Omelettes Plain, Cheese, Bacon or Mushroom
- All the breakfasts can be made gluten free please ask
- only uses free range eggs
- sources all ingredients locally or from Fairtrade suppliers
- cooks all breakfasts fresh to order
- grills her bacon & sauasge
- fries eggs with vegetable oil only
- caters for specialist diets inc. vegetarians & vegans
- fills flasks of tea & coffee free of charge.
Breakfast is served between 8.20am and 9.10am though can be earlier or later on request. Breakfast can also be pre-ordered for the promptest service.
Eating Out in Keswick
Please feel free to ask for recommendations of places to eat in Keswick. Here are a few suggestions.
Pubs / Bar Food
- Dog & Gun - 017687 73463
- Pheasant Inn (Crosthwaite) - 017687 72219
- Bank Tavern - 017687 72663
- The Highfield - 017687 72508
- Morrels - 017687 72666
- Casa Bella 017687 75575
- Lucas - 017687 74621
- Woodstone -017687 73523
- Star of Siam 017687 71444
- Golden Hills 017687 73165
- Lakeland Spice 017687 80005.
For reviews of Keswick restaurants go to www.tripadvisor.co.uk