Bedrooms at Burnside B&B, Keswick
There are en-suite doubles & king, en-suite twin & en-suite family bedrooms at Burnside B&B. All are recently refurbished and equipped to a 4 Star Silver Award standard using traditional British period paints from Farrow & Ball, wall paper & curtains by William Morris & Co, furnishings and fittings in solid Ash & Brass, with each room individually lit by a Tiffany light fitting.
All en-suite rooms have:
- flat screen digital TV’s with Freeview 32"
- Free WiFi internet access
- thermostatically controlled heating
- refreshment tray of fairtrade teas, coffee, hot chocolate, biscuits & a chocolate
- non-allergic duvets and pillows
- Hair dryer /clock radio
- Wine / beer opener
- welcome and information pack
- iron & board available on request
- jugs of fresh milk available on request
All en-suites have:
- loo, basin, electric shower and electric shaver point
- luxury towels and flannels
- complimentary toiletries by Taylors of London
- fittings by Samuel Heath of Birmingham
Though our rooms share the same high standards they all have individual styles and decors. Should you have a particular preference please let us know on reservation. Rooms 1 and 3 are smaller rooms to the rear of the property and may be prefered by lighter sleepers. Rooms 2 & 4 are larger double/king en-suites to the front of the property and may suit those requiring more space. Rooms 1 & 2 are on the first floor. Rooms 3 & 4 are on the second floor.