Bed and Breakfast, Keswick, Cumbria.
Burnside Keswick Bed and Breakfast is a homley Keswick Guest House where warm traditional Cumbrian hospitality is complimented by the stunning scenery of the Northern Fells of the Lake District National Park.
Burnside B&B, Keswick has a 4 Star Award from the English Tourism Council and is rated Excellent on Tripadvisor (B&B and Inns Keswick). Proprietors Sharon & Peter Garner have achieved Welcome Host status, are Fair Trade accredited and support 'Nurture Lakeland' a tourism & conservation partnership.
Burnside B+B in Keswick is only 10 minutes from the lovely Fitz Park & the lovely Bowling green as well as Keswick Leisure Centre & the grass & clay Tennis courts.The famous cinema Keswick Alambra & The Theatre By The Lake are not far away.With plenty of lovely shops to enjoy browsing round like George Fisher outdoors & much more.
Sharon & Peter have worked in Keswick's hospitality industry for most of their lives and are always delighted to offer help and advice to guests staying in our Keswick b & b . Should you have any questions before making a reservation please feel free to contact Sharon or Peter without obligation.We will look forward to welcoming you here at our bed & breakfast in Keswick.
Book online or call +44(0)17687 72639 for best rates.
- En-suite in every room
- Free super fast fibre optic Wifi in every room
- Local advise on walks / drives from the B + B with guides and maps provided
- 32'' flat screen TVs
- Huge breakfast choice, Full English, Vegetarian Full English (home made veggy sausages), Home made Waffles toffee sauce and much more
- Gluten free breakfasts available please ask
- Complimentary refreshments in rooms, hot chocolate, tea ,coffee, luxury biscuits & a after dinner chocolate
- 400 + reviews on Tripadvisor
- Allergy free bedding
- Luxury soft bath sheets
- Complimentary organic shower jel, shampoo, conditioner & body lotion
- Hair dryer
- Wine/bottle opener
- Cooling sleeve for chilling your white wine ready in our freezer
- Full list of our favourite places to eat out in the evenings
- Wine chiller if needed